Emergency Evacuation Diagrams
Perth Cadcentre produces evacuation diagrams for a variety of Government and private buildings including hospitals, aged care facilities, child care centres, restaurants and sporting clubs.
Diagrams comply with Australian Standard AS 3745-2010 and all relevant building codes. Diagrams are tailored to the client’s specific emergency procedure and are reproduced in full colour on A2 or A3 size high quality photo paper using pigmented inks to minimize the effects of ultra violet and fluorescent lighting.
Special attention is given to text heights and colours to take into consideration the requirements of the visually impaired.
Perth Cadcentre can provide a total solution, from initial consultation to the professionally framed final product.
If required we can arrange:
- An audit and “Fire Risk Assessment”
- Fire Warden training for key stakeholders
- Fire extinguisher training for all staff
- Certification of competence for all staff attending training
Major Clients include:
- Royal Perth Hospital
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
- Princess Margaret Hospital
- Perth Children’s Hospital
- Fremantle Hospital
- Bentley Hospital
- Armadale Health Service
- Kalamunda District Community Hospital
- Osborne Park Hospital
- Hollywood Private Hospital (Ramsay Health)
- Peel Health Campus
- St John of God Hospital (Subiaco & Midland)
- Brightwater Care Group
- Edith Cowan University
- Curtin University
- University of Western Australia
- Public Transport Authority