Do you require accurate records of your properties, assets and underground services?
For more than 30 years, Perth Cadcentre has been enabling organisations to increase efficiency and save costs in the management of their most expensive assets: properties, buildings and equipment. This all starts with capturing these facilities into accurate up-to-date CAD records (ie drawings).
In all of these sites, a Location Naming Standard integrated with a structured CAD Standard, provides the essence to an easily and logically stored Vault of CAD records, drawings and data. The essential component in this is to collate all of the as-built drawings and ongoing project drawings into a set of ‘Whole-of-Floor’ Master Plans for each service discipline.
The key elements of our services are as follows:
- Naming Protocols: Define Naming Protocols and CAD Standards relative to your facilities
- Project Records: Acquire existing & new CAD project drawings for inclusion into records
- Data Structure: Create the Data Store – structured to match the naming hierarchy
- Plan Conversion: Conversion of any manual, paper or CAD drawings into agreed CAD standards
- Site Measure & Audit: Verify, measure and record actual assets that exist
- Plan Documentation: AS Constructed editing and update of drawing records from verification and audits
- Plan Maintenance: Regular Master Plan updates from ongoing works, maintenance and site alterations
We have a diverse range of customers that include Government Departments, Educational institutions, Health Facilities, and commercial companies throughout Australia. In all cases we use the CAD protocols and standards of those organisations.
Organisations that Perth Cadcentre provides CAD and As Constructed services to include:
- Perth Zoo
- Royal Perth Hospital
- Princess Margaret Hospital
- Fremantle Hospital
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
- St John of God Subiaco Hospital
- Mercy Hospital, Mercy Community Services & Mercy Aged Care
- Brightwater Care Group (Aged Care)
- City of Melville
- City of Fremantle
- City of Rockingham
- University of Western Australia
- Curtin University of Technology
- Murdoch University
- Edith Cowan University
- Main Roads WA
- Downer EDI Engineering (Power & Electrical As Con updates)
- Public Transport Authority (Train stations)
- Transperth (Bus Stops)